Red Pepper Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, red peppers, onion, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Red Pepper Chicken(3)
Sort By :
Delicious flavors and simple to make - my family loved it! I served it with rice pilaf and a spinach salad.
We really liked the flavor that the roasted red peppers gave this dish. It had a lot of tasty broth, so I served it over rice in bowls.
This is an easy, wonderful recipe to perk up chicken or pork chops-I keep fire roasted peppers on hand specifically for this recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >