Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia(31)
Sort By :
One of our favorite tilapia recipes. Quick, easy and tastes great.
This is excellent
I'm always looking for new and tasty ways to fix fish, and this one was a big hit! Easy too! Definitely a family favorite. The only thing I changed was I didn't have enough parmesan so I used Romano cheese. Great flavor and kick!
I loved how light this was. I cut the red pepper way down. I used a whole egg and was impressed. I will definitely make this again and double the coating.
Most definitely one of the best fish recipes I've had. I used 1/2 tsp red pepper and still a little hot for hubby. Perfect for me! Loved it!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >