Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia Recipe
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia
Sort By :
My husband & I love this! Even my 6 yr old son likes it. It's so quick & easy & tastes great! Also love that it's light.
Excellent recipe. Just the right amount of spice. Delicious!
always looking for a way to do tilapia, this is now one the family asks for all the time. very good
There is no way 1/2 cup of cheese is enough. I only cooked three filets and needed to grate more for the last one. So you probably need more like a cup fir 4 filets. Otherwise, really good. Oh - and you have to use fresh park to get the desired texture. I've tried the pre-shredded kind and it wasn't that great.
Awesome recipe!!!! I made this tonight and my husband loved it. I had to keep him from going back for seconds since I actually made enough for two nights. This was super quick and easy to prepare. The filets were moist and very flavorful. I will definitely repeat this recipe. Thanks !
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >