- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and pepper. Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia
"Super simple and super delicious!"
"I changed this recipe up a bit. Turned out to be the best recipe I have ever made. I'm not a huge fan of red pepper flakes so I used 1 tsp of garlic and herbs (mrs dash), I used one egg instead of egg substitute and then I used the table blend by Mrs dash instead of pepper. I also cooked it uncovered for 10 minutes covered with foil for 8 minutes then uncovered for 2 minutes."
"I used the advice of a few others and added breadcrumbs to the parmesan mix...... turned out pretty good. Will make again."
"This recipe was ok. My husband complained that the egg substitute was too runny so it made preparing the fish difficult. I put Cajun seasoning on mine to make it more flavorful."
"Very tasty. Will cook it again."
"Very delicious. Used spray butter instead of egg substitute."
"I used a real egg instead of the substitute, but the rest was the same. This is delicious and very flavorful!"
"Excellent recipe. This has quickly become one of my go to fish recipes due to ease and flavor. Simple and delicious."
"I loved the crust on the Tilapia and the seasoning gives it a delicious kick."