Red Pepper & Feta Dip
This creamy classic dip with red peppers and feta cheese will deliver on flavor before the football game's coin drops. —Melody Landaiche, Lafayette, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; gently stir
- in red peppers and feta cheese. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 163 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer