Red Onion Foccacia for Two Recipe
Our Test Kitchen suggests this delicious but quick way to make focaccia using frozen bread dough.
- 3 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 red onion slices, separated into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, knead dough together. Roll out into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush with oil. Top with onion slices. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic salt; brush over warm foccacia. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Red Onion Foccacia for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC