Red Leaf and Mandarin Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, oranges, cheese and peppers.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, honey, vinegar, mustard and salt. Stir in onion. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Red Leaf and Mandarin Salad
"absolutely loved this salad, and my family did as well. I have made it twice and both times a success!"