Red-Hot Candy Fluff
"A friend at work gave me the recipe for this fluffy pink pineapple salad a few years ago, and I've been preparing it ever since," relates Shelley Vickrey of Strafford, Missouri. "My two young children really enjoy it, especially when I tell them it has candy in it."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup red-hot candies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple and candies. Cover and refrigerate
- for 8 hours or overnight. Stir in the marshmallows and whipped
- topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.