Red Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set pineapple aside. In a bowl, beat juice, cream cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy. Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped cream. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 193 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Red Grape Salad
"it was awesome and delicious."
"Absolutely delicious... made this twice now and followed the recipe to the t!! FABULOUS!!!!"