Red Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set pineapple aside. In a bowl, beat juice, cream cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy. Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped cream. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 193 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Red Grape Salad
"it was awesome and delicious."
"Absolutely delicious... made this twice now and followed the recipe to the t!! FABULOUS!!!!"