Red Carpet-tini Recipe
Give bubbly Champagne a fruity punch with pomegranate juice and raspberry and orange liqueur. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chilled Champagne
- 1. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler one-third full with ice. Add the raspberry liqueur, orange liqueur and pomegranate juice; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- 2. Place raspberries in a chilled champagne flute or cocktail glass; strain liqueur mixture into glass. Top with Champagne. Yield: 1 serving.
3/4 cup: 243 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Red Carpet-tini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC