- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chilled Champagne
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler one-third full with ice. Add the raspberry liqueur, orange liqueur and pomegranate juice; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Place raspberries in a chilled champagne flute or cocktail glass; strain liqueur mixture into glass. Top with Champagne. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Red Carpet-tini in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p179
Reviews for Red Carpet-tini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review