Red Cabbage Apple Slaw Recipe
- 3/4 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Dash each onion salt, white pepper and celery seed
- 1. In a bowl, toss apple with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 152 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Red Cabbage Apple Slaw
"I've been making this recipe for several years, since my family really enjoys it. We prefer a sweeter coleslaw, so I use vanilla yogurt and add a little extra sugar."