Red Cabbage Apple Slaw Recipe
- 3/4 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Dash each onion salt, white pepper and celery seed
- 1. In a bowl, toss apple with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 152 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Red Cabbage Apple Slaw
"I've been making this recipe for several years, since my family really enjoys it. We prefer a sweeter coleslaw, so I use vanilla yogurt and add a little extra sugar."