Red Cabbage Apple Slaw Recipe
- 3/4 cup diced peeled tart apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Dash each onion salt, white pepper and celery seed
- In a bowl, toss apple with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Red Cabbage Apple Slaw in Taste of Home October/November 2004, p23
Reviews for Red Cabbage Apple Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2013
I've been making this recipe for several years, since my family really enjoys it. We prefer a sweeter coleslaw, so I use vanilla yogurt and add a little extra sugar.
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2011
Great side dish and so easy. Worked well with Pecan Crusted Chicken dish.