- electric mixer to blend on medium speed until each batter is well
- Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets (each color
- should yield about 16 cookies). Bake 12-15 minutes. Let cool 5
- minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to wire racks.
- Prepare frosting: In a small saucepan, whisk together flour and milk
- over medium heat until mixture thickens to a pudding consistency.
- Cover mixture and cool to room temperature (can be refrigerated).
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add milk mixture and
- vanilla and mix until fluffy and smooth.
- Crumble 2 of each color cookie into small bowls. Pipe frosting onto
- remaining cookies and top each with cookie crumbs. Yield: 28 cookies
- (14 red and 14 green).
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.