Red and Green Salad
I enjoy cooking with fresh ingredients, and this medley has crisp greens and colorful fruit.Virginia Conley, Wauwatosa , Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup poppy seed or French salad dressing
- In a bowl, toss the salad greens, onion and fruit. Drizzle with
- dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 238 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 vegetable.