I enjoy cooking with fresh ingredients, and this medley has crisp greens and colorful fruit.—Virginia Conley, Wauwatosa , Wisconsin
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup poppy seed or French salad dressing
- In a bowl, toss the salad greens, onion and fruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Red and Green Salad in Quick Cooking December 2000, p21
Reviews for Red and Green Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review