- 3 medium unpeeled green apples, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium unpeeled red apples, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 20 red maraschino cherries, halved
- 20 green maraschino cherries, halved
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Pour over apples and toss to coat. Stir in dates, nuts and cherries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Red and Green Apple Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p25
Reviews for Red and Green Apple Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review