Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush Recipe
This refreshing fruity beverage showcases fresh raspberries and blueberries. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 1. In batches, place lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; stir in water. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving, remove from freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 139 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC