Red, White and Green Salad
This is a great summertime salad crisp, refreshing...and easy to prepare! Try it at your next family picnic.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces and cooked
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, tomatoes, beans. In a small bowl,
- combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over
- vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate for several hours before
- serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 139 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.