Red, White and Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 8 whole fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip the halved strawberries halfway in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place cut side down on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Spread the remaining melted chocolate over the bottom and sides of crust. Arrange sliced strawberries in crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk. Beat in pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened; spread evenly over sliced strawberries.
- Place blueberries in center of pie. Arrange dipped strawberries around the edge. Pipe whipped topping between the strawberries and blueberries. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Red, White and Blueberry Pie(5)
Sort By :
Also, I might try using a 9-inch pie instead of an 8-inch. The filling was up to the brim in an 8-inch, almost overflowing.
Very delicious! I made this for Memorial Day and it turned out very nicely, and it was fairly simple to make. The only issue I had was spreading the remaining white chocolate on the graham cracker crust; it didn't really work very well and just got all crusty on the bottom. But it still tasted great!
You can print recipes without the ads, just go to print this recipe under the pictue!
This pie is delicious. Served it 2 4th of July's in a row and got rave reviews. Wish I could print it out in recipe format, not include all advertisements with it.
My daughter made this pie for the 4th of July. She did have some trouble with the white chocolate. It was hard to spread into the crust. It was never the less very good. The pie would also look good without the white chocolate. Thanks!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >