- 6 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, tomatoes, salad dressing and 1/2 cup blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon bits and remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Red, White and Bleu Slaw
Sort By :
"One word, Excellente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"This is a really great slaw! My husband and I absolutely loved it. The sweetness of the tomatoes, the bittersweet cabbage, smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese was perfect w/the Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches. We will definately be serving this slaw again and again!"
"i was born in elkhorn!!!!! good to see the small town area reprisented!!!"
"In addition to the angel hair slaw I add a bag of broccoli slaw then follow the recipe. There still is enough dressing to coat."
"How far ahead can this be made?"