Red, White and Bleu Slaw Recipe
- 6 cups angel hair coleslaw mix
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, tomatoes, salad dressing and 1/2 cup blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon bits and remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Red, White and Bleu Slaw
Sort By :
One word, Excellente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a really great slaw! My husband and I absolutely loved it. The sweetness of the tomatoes, the bittersweet cabbage, smoky bacon and tangy blue cheese was perfect w/the Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches. We will definately be serving this slaw again and again!
i was born in elkhorn!!!!! good to see the small town area reprisented!!!
In addition to the angel hair slaw I add a bag of broccoli slaw then follow the recipe. There still is enough dressing to coat.
How far ahead can this be made?
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >