This luscious trifle tastes best if made the day before serving. Keep additional blueberries and raspberries on hand for decoration. — Kaia McShane, Munster, Indiana
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional blueberries and raspberries, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk, 2% milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. In another bowl, toss blueberries and raspberries with lemon juice.
- In a greased 9-in. springform pan, layer half of each of the following: cake cubes, berry mixture and pudding mixture. Repeat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, remove rim from pan. Serve with whipped topping and, if desired, additional berries. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Red, White & Blue Berry Trifle in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for Red, White & Blue Berry Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review