Red 'n' Green Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, dissolve lime gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. top with marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- In a small bowl; dissolve cherry gelatin in remaining boiling water. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir in pie filling; pour over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Red 'n' Green Gelatin in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p38
Reviews for Red 'n' Green Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2010
my just love it i am making it for dinner of 100people
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2008
They make it sound like you can use the boiling water for both parts of the dessert. If the jello has to set up, you would have to reheat 1 C of water.