Really Good Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Crispix
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashew halves
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals and cashews. In a small bowl, combine the butter, oil, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- 2. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 7-1/2 cups.
One serving (1/2 cup) equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.