Ready-To-Serve Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, optional
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, toss the first six ingredients. Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ready-To-Serve Salad
Sort By :
Any salad with bacon added is great! This salad has been a quick go to favorite for several years. You get the crunch fom the bacon and nuts and the cool and sweetness from the oranges. I use canola or olive oil which lowers the fat content of the nutrients value.
This recipe has become a family favorite. So easy to toss together and has outstanding flavor.