- 24 radishes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 6 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Place radishes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Add the onions, fennel, basil and dill. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey and garlic. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ravishing Radish Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p163
Reviews for Ravishing Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review