- onion mixture. Stir in the brown sugar, bay leaf, clove, basil, salt
- and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove and
- discard bay leaf and clove from the sauce. Reduce heat; gradually
- stir in cream. Add shrimp; heat through. Drain ravioli; top with the
- sauce, cheese and chives. Yield: 5 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.