Ravioli with Sausage Recipe
My family loves this dish—it's on our menu at least once a month. It's easy to double for large crowds...just keep it warm in a slow cooker. I usually serve the ravioli with green beans amandine and garlic bread.—Krendi Ford, Belleville, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute sausage and green pepper for 2-3 minutes or until green pepper is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through. Drain ravioli; toss with sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (prepared with smoked turkey sausage) equals 361 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,304 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC