Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
It tastes like you spent all day preparing this quick pasta recipe, but it’s ready in just 30 minutes! Family and friends request this one often. —Cheryl Wegener, Festus, MO
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Ragu® Old World Style Sweet Tomato Basil
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC