- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
Sort By :
Quick and delicious!
Delicious! I used 1 pound of sweet Italian sausage and it made plenty. It would be easy to prepare a day or two ahead of time. I cooked the sausage and bacon 1 day before making the meal, and it was simple to it all together for dinner.
Was very good but could use a little more sauce.