It tastes like you spent all day preparing this quick pasta recipe, but it’s ready in just 30 minutes! Family and friends request this one often. —Cheryl Wegener, Festus, MO
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p27
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review