Ravioli with Sausage Recipe
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute sausage and green pepper for 2-3 minutes or until green pepper is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through. Drain ravioli; toss with sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Ravioli with Sausage
Sort By :
"I used a 24 oz package of ravioli and added some mozzarella cheese. I also omitted the pepper since my family doesn't care for it."
"This was scrumptious. My two year old kept asking for more. I added red onions the second time I made it. Delicious!"
"This recipe is easy and my little 2 year old loved it as much as my husband! The other great thing is it is a meal in itself, so you don't have to add any sides if you don't have time! I'm making it now for the 4th or 5th time because the ingredients are easy to keep on hand and it's now a family request."
"Excellent recipe. I used fresh ravioli."
"Just tried this tonight and my family of teenagers said "It's a keeper!""