My family loves this dish—it's on our menu at least once a month. It's easy to double for large crowds...just keep it warm in a slow cooker. I usually serve the ravioli with green beans amandine and garlic bread.—Krendi Ford, Belleville, Michigan
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute sausage and green pepper for 2-3 minutes or until green pepper is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through. Drain ravioli; toss with sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli with Sausage in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p15
Reviews for Ravioli with Sausage
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review