Ravioli with Creamy Squash Sauce
Store-bought ravioli speeds assembly of this cozy, restaurant-quality dish that taste so good, your family won't notice it's meatless. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cooked winter squash, thawed
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch
- oven, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Add squash and spinach;
- cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream,
- broth and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 6-8 minutes or
- until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; add to squash mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 671 calories, 51 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 578 mg sodium,