Store-bought ravioli speeds assembly of this cozy, restaurant-quality dish that taste so good, your family won't notice it's meatless. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cooked winter squash, thawed
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Add squash and spinach; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted. Stir in cream, broth and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 6-8 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; add to squash mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli with Creamy Squash Sauce in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p31
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ravioli with Creamy Squash Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review