- 1 package (18 ounces) frozen butternut squash ravioli
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked apple chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Prepare spinach according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned.
- Drain ravioli. Add ravioli, spinach, maple syrup and pie spice to sausage; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli with Apple Chicken Sausage
"My boyfriend and I love this recipe! We have to make homemade creamed spinach because our grocery store does not carry it in the frozen food section, but it is incredibly easy to make. We've made it for my parents and now it is a family favorite."