- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 ounce prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and prosciutto over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Ravioli Skillet
Sort By :
"This was quick and delicious! There are only two of us, so there were leftovers, but not because we didn't like it. I am taking this with me to work tomorrow. I used refrigerated ravioli and just adjusted the time."
"Took longer than it says here, but it was really easy and good."
"I use ground italian sausage...YUM! added mushrooms and onions."
"Very good!! It is easy to assemble so it can be made when time is limited. My husband and I both liked it and we usually don't like a lot of the same foods so this recipe is a keeper!"
"Very good I used lean ground turkey added 1/4 of onion covered turkey with Italian seasonings around 2 tbsp would have used 1 cup of water we like our sauce thicker. Had leftovers and added Tortallini awesome !!"