- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 ounce prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and prosciutto over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Simmer, uncovered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Ravioli Skillet
Sort By :
This was quick and delicious! There are only two of us, so there were leftovers, but not because we didn't like it. I am taking this with me to work tomorrow. I used refrigerated ravioli and just adjusted the time.
Took longer than it says here, but it was really easy and good.
I use ground italian sausage...YUM! added mushrooms and onions.
Very good!! It is easy to assemble so it can be made when time is limited. My husband and I both liked it and we usually don't like a lot of the same foods so this recipe is a keeper!
Very good I used lean ground turkey added 1/4 of onion covered turkey with Italian seasonings around 2 tbsp would have used 1 cup of water we like our sauce thicker. Had leftovers and added Tortallini awesome !!