Ravioli Primavera Recipe
In Oceanside, California, Lois McAtee relies on frozen vegetables and ravioli to hurry along this colorful main dish. It's pleasantly seasoned with minced garlic and fresh parsley.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute vegetables in oil for 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, saute for 1 minute longer or until garlic is tender.
- 2. Stir in broth. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain pasta. Add to vegetables mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC