- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli Lasagna
Sort By :
"My family ABSOLUTELY loves this dish. Doubled up on the recipe and made 2 trays as I have a home with 4 hungry males. They love this "Can't go wrong dish". Easy and a great comfort food dish. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed. A keeper!! "Add a side salad and garlic bread and you have a home run"
"Very easy to make, will make again, I used beef ravioli ."
"Winner, winner * Just made this one earlier in the week. I skipped the meat and let me tell you it was wonderful. Gooey cheesy Good * Super quick and easy. No fuss, no mess just lots of good eats * A Keeper.Janie"
"After reading the reviews, I really thought that when the dish cooked and then set, it would cut more like a lasagna. When plated, it fell apart. It was tasty and was received well enough from my family, but nothing very memorable. I appreciated the ease of the recipe and would make again though."
"Like like like"