- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli Lasagna
Sort By :
Winner, winner * Just made this one earlier in the week. I skipped the meat and let me tell you it was wonderful. Gooey cheesy Good * Super quick and easy. No fuss, no mess just lots of good eats * A Keeper.
After reading the reviews, I really thought that when the dish cooked and then set, it would cut more like a lasagna. When plated, it fell apart. It was tasty and was received well enough from my family, but nothing very memorable. I appreciated the ease of the recipe and would make again though.
Like like like
Very good and easy to make.
thank you this sounds really yummy can't wait to try it I'm sure the family will love it