Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli Lasagna(26)
Sort By :
Just made this for dinner! So easy to make and the kids loved it! They said it was a " keeper"
This is so easy to make and my family just loved it. Terri Ann
Very quick to put together and tasted really good. Will certainly make again.
When I found this recipe I knew I had to make it. Now I did switch it up a little bit using Italian Sausage instead of hamburger, also didn't have the spaghetti sauce that I needed to make it, but to make what the recipe called for I used Alfredo Sauce an substituted the cheese for a mix of Provel, and Mozzarella cheese. This made it very creamy and had extra sause for it which is what I like. Overall very good recipe and I will definately be making this again
I thought this was very good and tasted much like the more hard to prepare lasagna. I added italian seasoning to the ground turkey and added sliced provolone cheese in between the ravioli layers with italian mix cheese on top. My husband and son were less excited about it than I was but I thought that was because they don't do the cooking and so they don't know the time and effort that goes into making 'real' lasagna!!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Lasagna Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >