Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 438 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,178 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.