- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Ravioli Lasagna
Sort By :
"I made this for a mercy meal, and it disappeared almost at once. Easy to make, for sure. I used spinach and cheese ravioli, and instead of a jar of sauce, I used my own roasted veggie sauce. Definitely a keeper!"
"We have 6 people in our family, and there is always one that complains every night about what we eat for supper. But not tonight. The family absolutely loved this!!! I tweeked the recipe a little bit. I used a bigger pan and i used one whole jar of sauce on the bottom, then layered the frozen bag of ravioli on top off sauce and pushed down into the sauce then layered the hamburger on ravioli. Poured another jar of sauce all over the layers. Used the whole 2 cup bag of cheese, plus a little bit more, which made a nice layer over everything. To top it off, I covered the shredded cheese with single layer of pepperoni. Cooked 45 minutes at 400, and served. Before supper was over, everyone wanted to know when we could have this meal again."
"If you like lasagna you will like this and it is fast and easy."
"Thanks,More like a ravioli casserole.Layered frozen,heat n serve meatballs cut in half,instead of the beef.Pepperoni under the top layer of 4 cheese Italian blend.Dont forget the parmesan,Texas toast to sop up the sauce.10 minute prep.One dish cleanup.Cant get any easier than this."
"My family ABSOLUTELY loves this dish. Doubled up on the recipe and made 2 trays as I have a home with 4 hungry males. They love this "Can't go wrong dish". Easy and a great comfort food dish. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed. A keeper!! "Add a side salad and garlic bread and you have a home run"