Ravioli Chicken Casserole
"I threw this together one when I had to work late and my new in-laws stopped over for the first time," notes Stacie Knackmuhs of Decatur, Illinois.
10-12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. In a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with
- mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 265 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.