Ravioli Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 265 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Ravioli Chicken Casserole
"I made this recipe slightly differently. I used products I had (since I was too lazy to go to the grocery store again). I substituted a jar of alfredo sauce instead of the spaghetti sauce, refrigerated ravioli for frozen, and chopped fresh spinach instead of the green peppers. It turned out great. I loved how easy it was to make - really just layering into the dish. Not much to clean up in the kitchen and still yielding a great homemade meal for my family."