Ravioli Chicken Casserole Recipe
"I threw this together one when I had to work late and my new in-laws stopped over for the first time," notes Stacie Knackmuhs of Decatur, Illinois.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli Chicken Casserole in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p22
Reviews for Ravioli Chicken Casserole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review