- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli Casserole
"My favorite recipe to make and freeze for new moms. Universally liked and easier to double (or halve) and freeze the recipe compared to classic lasagna"
"Sorry, I posted this in haste; I made the Cheesy Ravioli bake. BUT, this sure looks good!!!"
"Tasty...but if we are going to have ravioli, we will just have ravioli."
"Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper."
"Delicious, easy to make and incredibly cheesy!"
"This is a new Family Favorite! I put it together in about 15 minutes flat and baked it to melt the cheese and it was LOVED by children and adults alike!!! We will definitely be making this a couple times a month in a household with 4 children!!!"
"No need to precook the raviolis! They'll turn out just fine. I served this with garlic bread. Perfect for non-meat eaters like us."
"Would add more ravioli to this and I did 24 oz of cottage cheese. It was a big hit at an Easter party we went to."