Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ravioli Casserole
Sort By :
Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper.
Delicious, easy to make and incredibly cheesy!
This is a new Family Favorite! I put it together in about 15 minutes flat and baked it to melt the cheese and it was LOVED by children and adults alike!!! We will definitely be making this a couple times a month in a household with 4 children!!!
No need to precook the raviolis! They'll turn out just fine. I served this with garlic bread. Perfect for non-meat eaters like us.
Would add more ravioli to this and I did 24 oz of cottage cheese. It was a big hit at an Easter party we went to.