The whole family will love the fun, cheesy flavor of this main dish that tastes like lasagna without all the fuss. Time-saving ingredients, including prepared spaghetti sauce and frozen ravioli, hurry the preparation along.
Mary Ann Rothert
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1
- cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 553 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,294 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.