- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ravioli Casserole
"My favorite recipe to make and freeze for new moms. Universally liked and easier to double (or halve) and freeze the recipe compared to classic lasagna"
"Sorry, I posted this in haste; I made the Cheesy Ravioli Bake. BUT, this sure looks good!!!"
"Tasty...but if we are going to have ravioli, we will just have ravioli."
"Delicious and very easy to make. I usually serve this with green beans, a salad, and garlic bread."
"Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper."