Ravioli Carbonara Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 8 bacon strips, diced
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings.
- 2. Stir the Alfredo sauce, milk and basil into drippings; heat through. Drain ravioli; add to sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ravioli Carbonara
"This was delicious. It has become one of my favorite recipes."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.