- stir constantly over low heat until golden brown. Spread coconut on
- absorbent paper towel to cool. Cream remaining 2 tablespoons butter
- with cream cheese, milk and vanilla. Add sugar, beating well to
- blend. Stir in 1-1/2 cups toasted coconut; spread on top and sides
- of cake. Sprinkle remaining coconut over cake. Yield: 16-20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 442 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.