Ratatouille with a Twist Recipe
- 4 hot Italian sausage links (4 ounces each)
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut-up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Hot cooked pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausages until no longer pink. Cut into 1/2-in. slices; transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the zucchini, tomatoes, soup, onion, garlic, basil and oregano. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until flavors are blended. Serve with pasta. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup (calculated without pasta): 262 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 902mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Ratatouille with a Twist
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.