Ratatouille Frittata Recipe
In DePere, Wisconsin, Anne Michalski whips up this colorful brunch dish when her college friends visit for the weekend. "The fluffy eggs pick up wonderful flavor from spicy chunks or leftover sausage," she notes. "And the hash browns and tasty vegetable mixture make it filling enough to serve for dinner."
- 2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cooked Italian sausage links, diced
- 2 cups cooked ratatouille (from the Ratatouille with Sausage )
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 10-in. or 12-in. ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns in oil until browned. Stir in sausage and ratatouille.
- 2. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until eggs are nearly set, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Uncover; broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 426 calories, 29g fat (9g saturated fat), 359mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Ratatouille Frittata
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC