This traditional French dish is always welcome at our table. It makes great use of summer’s garden bounty.——Donna Rushing, Balk, Alabama
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large Dutch, saute all the ingredients until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ratatouille in Country Woman July/August 1992, p35
Reviews for Ratatouille
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review